Here are my current top 5 cruelty free brands in my kit.
As you may or may not know I try to use non animal tested products as much as I can for hair and makeup.
1. Arbonne - I love this company as they are not only cruelty free by not testing on animals, and only testing on human volunteers but they do not use ANY animal by products. So totally vegan, no animals harmed or killed here. (Also no nasty chemicals which you can read about here)
My faves are the Primer, CC Cream, Mineral powder, Liquid perfecting foundation...oh and their skin care ranges FC5 and RE9.
2. Skindinavia Makeup Setting spray, these are so good. They keep your makeup set and looking fresh all day.
3. Cover FX Custom enhancer drops and illuminating primer. The custom glow drops are outstanding, for that perfect glowy, highlighted look. What is great is you can mix in with other liquids or apply directly. Click the link to buy as these are normallly £43, and here £34.
4. INIKA - bronzing mineral powder in sunset. This is the perfect warm bronzing shade with just the right amount of shimmer to it.
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty -gorgeous eyeshadow palettes, the two I have got are Scandalust and Edgitorial. Great usable colour ranges.
Below is a snap of the two beauties from today, using CF products that work and last just as good as any other makeup that has been tested on animals. I hope you agree and have a think about switching too.